Wednesday, March 02, 2011

The Goldmine and NBC's Heads-Up Championship

By Pauly
Los Angeles, CA


Here's the time of the month when I direct you over to a different corner of the web to read a guest post that I penned for Poker From the Rail (which is a blog affiliated by Full Tilt Poker). Once again, the dynamic duo of AlCantHang and Dave McCarthy asked me to share my half-baked jaded-vet thoughts about the recently announced line up for the 2011 NBC National Heads-Up Championship.

So don't waste any more time, and take a peek at NBC's Goldmine: The National Heads-Up Championship, which is sort of my open letter to the executives at NBC. I gave them a multi-millionaire dollar idea...for free. I didn't even ask for anything in return.

* * * *

Here's a complete list of guest posts that I penned for Full Tilt's From the Rail:
NBC's Goldmine: The National Heads-Up Championship
8 Bracelets, 15-Minutes of Fame, and 12 Donkaments
The Land of Unicorns - Macau Cash Games
Freaky Styley: Durrrr and Jungleman12
Thanks again to ACH and DM for the invite.

Photo credit: Flipchip

No comments:

Post a Comment