Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Link Dump: Turkey Cup, Poker 2Nite, Pollack Legacy, Gambling Times Podcast, and the LAPT Playa Conchal

By Pauly
Playa Conchal, Costa Rica

Finally had a day off from the grind. I might play a PokerStars LAPT side event today or tomorrow. Anyway, here's a few items to keep you occupied until I return from my Central American holiday...
Poker2Nite debut this week. Sure it's a media buy by UB on Fox Sports, but the show actually impressed me. Good shit from Seebs, Huff, and Stapes. By the way, if you need an additional writer... I'm available. However, I don't work for cheap but will work for weed.



* * * * *

The third annual Turkey Cup is coming next Thursday. Everyone is invited. (Tao of Poker)

Amy Calistri sounded off on Jeffrey Pollack's departure in a post titled... The Pollack Legacy: The Good, The Bad and The Silly. (Aimlessly Chasing Amy)

Two friends of mine from the Carolinas started a new podcast... Gambling Times: WSOP, BadBlood, Origins. Check out the joint venture from Falstaff & Special K. (Gambling Times Podcast)

Tits and ass. Tits and ass. Tits and ass. Tits and ass. (Wicked Chops Poker)

As you know, I'm in Costa Rica because I tagged along with Change100 who is slaving away covering the LAPT Playa Conchal with Otis. While they are working their collective asses off covering the event, I'm frolicking on the beach and exploring the neighboring jungle in search of the local produce. I feel uber-guilty about vacationing while my friends are working, so you need to check out Otis & Change100's coverage of the first stop of Season 3 on the PokerStars.com Latin America Poker Tour. (PokerStars Blog)
And don't forget, you can always follow my international hijinks via Twitter. My username is @taopauly.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment