Saturday, October 17, 2009

Zeem Wins Week 5 of Sundays with Dr. Pauly; Kev Wins Series 1

By Pauly
Los Angeles, CA

Zeem took down Week 5 of Sundays with Dr. Pauly over at Fantasy Sports Live. Congrats bro! Also Series 1 is finally over and congrats to Kev for taking it down. He won a bonus and a TOC seat. Each series if five weeks long, which means Series 2 (weeks 6-10) starts on Sunday! Get in on the action.

I finished in the middle of the pack on Week 5 and didn't have a shot to win my 25-player contest. I put up 118 which was still good enough for me to finish in second place for Series 1. I blew the lead. Gah, I choked.

Click here for Week 5 results and updated standings.

Click here for more details, rules, and payout information.

Best of luck everyone in Week 6 and in the new series.


If you don't have a Fantasy Sports Live account, you can sign up for one here.

And don't forget to check out Dailyfantasyprojections.com. It has been an excellent tool for me. Buffallo66 runs that service and he's one of the most successful players at FSL since its inception. Right now, he's offering up specials.... $9.99 per month and $99.99 for a yearly subscription.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment