Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Link Dump: Man vs. Food, Inside Deal, and Twitter

By Pauly
Los Angeles, CA

I'm swamped with a heavy load of writing (both domestic and international), so how about some videos to keep you sedated while you wait for the weekend to begin?

Man vs. Food is one of my favorite shows on the Travel Channel. Hey, something interesting needed to pick up the slack from the departure of the WPT. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, they aired a Las Vegas-centric episode where the host decided to try to chow down on the Big Badass Burrito at the NASCAR Cafe.



* * * * *

Here's the latest edition of ESPN's Inside Deal, which keeps getting better with each episode...



* * * * *

When people who have no concept of Twitter and ask me to explain it to them, I simply tell them to check out this video which succinctly explains Twitter...



* * * * *

Happy belated birthday to Shane Nickerson. Since we on a Twitter theme, Shane recorded one of the most hysterical rants about Twitter. Check it out...



* * * * *

P.S. I embedded three different types of video players, so all/some/one of them might not show up in whatever you use to read my RSS feed. I suggest you click through to the Tao of Poker to see these society-altering videos.

And of course, you can always follow me on Twitter. My username is @taopauly.

Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment