Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dream Team Poker - Tao of Pokerati's 420 All Stars

By Pauly
Las Vegas

No installment of Tao of Hoops today. But in case you were wondering, I like UCONN -6 and Villanova +2.


I'm playing in the Dream Team Poker tournament over at Caesar's Palace today at noon where 170 teams (3 players per team) are vying for a nice chunk of change in the second installment of Dream Team Poker. Some teams? Defending champs Team Bluff Magazine (Matt Parvis, Eric Morris & Justin Bonomo), Yo Momma (Lacey Jones, Tiffany Michelle, Maria Ho), Team PokerListings (Liz Lieu, Matt Stout, and Quinn Do) and Wicked Chops Poker (Chops, Addict, and Jason Calacanis).

My team? Tao of Pokerati's 420 All Stars featuring Shaniac as our secret weapon and of course, everyone's favorite Texas blogger... Dan Michalski.

I'll be sweating my bets and hopefully playing poker deep into the evening.

A full recap and review will be posted on Tao of Poker in the upcoming days. We're also recording several Tao of Pokerati podcasts.

And if you want instant updates and half-baked commentary of my progress during the Dream Team Poker tournament, you can follow me on Twitter (taopauly).

Twitter Advisory: I update my Twitter feed regularly so please opt out for phone updates if you do not have unlimited text messaging.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment