Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sydney 8 Wins Saturdays with Dr. Pauly... Again

By Pauly
Las Vegas, NV

Sydney 8 won another Saturdays with Dr. Pauly, joining Grouse14 and ResidentEvil aka the Last King of Scotland, as the only players who have multi-wins. Sydney 8 has been on a tear over the last three weeks including a first place win two weekends ago and a runner-up finish last week.

Week 21 had 28 runners and the top 3 paid. I was unable to play because I had a ticket to the only screening of Gonzo at CineVegas, the Las Vegas film festival held at the Palms. I posted and folded my way to 10th place. I should do that more often. I actually place higher that way.

LOK1 was Gigli and John1984 was Bubble Boy.
Week 21 Money Winners:
1. Sydney8 -$130
2. Razor1224 - $78
3. Er_gan - $52
Congrats again to Syndey8 for dominating the field the last three weeks. And thanks to everyone who played and pimped the event. See you next week... where Sydney 8 tries to go for win #3.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment