Sunday, June 29, 2008

Derek Wins Saturdays with Dr. Pauly

By Pauly
Las Vegas, NV


Sydney 8 was trying to win his third Saturdays with Dr. Pauly and consecutive events. He had been on a tear... until my brother stopped his streak.

This week for Saturdays with Dr. Pauly, we had 25 runners. The top 3 were paid.

JohnPings was Gigli. I missed the start of the event and sat out for a bit.

I played on the way to the Rio as Change100 drove. Ironically, I busted out just as I got to the same intersection where I wrecked my rental car eight days earlier.

I took 18th place when I missed a royal flush gutshot draw. BigHeeb flopped a boat and I was toast.

I got to the RIo and had to cover Day 4 of HORSE. Derek made the final table as one of the big stacks. Sydney 8 made the final table but finished in 9th place. What a run... first, second, first, 8th. Great job.

Holdinragz! was Bubble Boy.

When heads up began, dredful was the chipleader. Derek trailed 29.5K to 8K.

Derek won a big hand to almost pull even in chips. He eventually took it down.
Week 22 Money Winners:
1. HermWarfare (Derek) -$125
2. dreful - $75
3. WudupBuster - $50
Congrats to Derek for the victory. And thanks to everyone who pimped and played the event. See you next week.

Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment