Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The Crumbs of One Man's Day

By Pauly
Hollyweird, CA

This is nothing more than a link dump. I'll have some mindless drivel to post tomorrow. Suffice to say, I'm heading to Las Vegas for some meetings about where I'm going to work for the 2008 WSOP. I'm also there conducting research for a screenplay, but might sneak off to play a few hands. I'll write more shortly.

I completed two photo galleries: Australia III (192 photos) and New Zealand (150 photos). Take a peek of my recent travels.

Speaking of pictures, Flipchip published a leftover gallery of AVN Photos from the Adult Entertainment Expo.

Derek rarely posts. But when he does it's hilarious. Check out his latest gem called Poker Tales... from the Darkside.

Thanks to Snoopy for awarding me a 2007 Beagle Award for Blog of the Year. He's British and it's an honor to be recognized across the pond from the same country that birthed Shakespeare, Benny Hill, Keira Knightley, and the Beatles.

Congrats to AlCantHang for his 1,000th post. AlCantHang has been a fan of not just this blog, but all of my blogs. Before we even met, he sent me an email and asked to read Jack Tripper Stole My Dog, my first novel that was (and still is) unpublished. He loved it so much he asked to read my other ones. We've since become good friends and I've been fortunate enough to have him in my life. Congrats on 1K and let's hope has has several thousand more.

Also, I have to give Ryan from Absinthetics a huge congrats. He made a final table at one of the L.A. Poker Classic events at Commerce. He took 7th place in one even and cashed in 24th in another. Ryan is the only player that I routinely stake and he's always a worthy investment. I religiously followed his updates via Twitter when I was in New Zealand.

Congrats to CJ for his recent nuptials. BG has vintage videos of some of your favorite bloggers dancing.

Karol tipped me off to this video of Charles Nesson from the Global Poker Strategic Thinking Society on The Colbert Report.

Don't forget about Fantasy Sports Live. They are running super soft NBA contests as we speak.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment