Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday Pimp: The Big Game and Quick Links

By Pauly

First of all, I'd like to express a big thank you to everyone who called me about the ESPN gig. My thanks also includes those of you who left comments on the Tao of Pauly and Tao of Poker, sent me emails, text messages, and voicemails. Oh and I even got an e-card! Seriously, thanks for the kind words and thoughts of encouragement. It's the biggest writing gig of my life I'll do my best. I'm just happy to be here and hope I can help the ball club. I just wanna give it my best shot and Good Lord willing, things'll work out...

Here are a couple of quick links:
Caesars Palace Poker Room Review
Robert's Rules of Poker
2007 WSOP Schedule
ESPN's TV Schedule for 2007 WSOP Events
If you are going to Las Vegas in the next few weeks or months and have never played poker at Caesars Palace's (relatively) new poker room, then you should check out Flipchip's review which includes a few cool photos.

By the way, congrats to Flipchip for winning a seat into a 2007 WSOP event courtesy of a freeroll at Sam's Town.


Also, tonight is The Big Game... hosted by Miami Don over at Full Tilt. It is the 4th Big Game this year. I won Big Game #2 in February. Hope to see you there, even though it starts in the middle of The Sopranos and Entourage.

Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment