Sunday, January 15, 2006

Next WPBT Event: HORSE on Full Tilt

Good news. April set up the next WPBT online event. It will take place for this Friday. It's the first sanctioned WPBT event of 2006 and will be a HORSE tournament at Full Tilt. That's great news for all you Mac users. You can download Full Tilt now and join us!

I loathe the O and the R. But I started out playing Stud a decade ago, so I feel comfortable 60% of the time with the H, S, and E. I just signed up. However, I have to work next Friday night so I won't know if I'll be able to play until the last moment. Here are the details.
What: WPBT HORSE Tournament #2482794 (Look under Private tab)
Where: Full Tilt Poker
When: Friday, Jan. 20th at 10pm EST (or 22:00)
Buy-in: $10 + 1
Format: H.O.R.S.E.
Password: princess

No comments:

Post a Comment