Friday, December 09, 2005

Vegas Day 1: Half-baked Recap

Here are my notes from my first day in Vegas with the bloggers!
  • Derek and I were on the same JetBlue flight with F Train.
  • I was in the last row by the bathroom.
  • Derek watched Porky's and I watched The OC, college hoops, and Trey Anastasio Band on Jay Leno.
  • Iggy and Grubby picked us up at the airport after we arrived at 10:30pm local time.
  • We headed to Imperial Palace and I tipped the front desk chick $100 for a room upgrade.
  • We got a balcony with a Strip view. I can see the Mirage, Ceaser's and the Bellagio.
  • Headed to Excalibur and first saw Otis.
  • Played $2-6... here's the lineup:
Seat 1: Travis
Seat 2: Pauly
Seat 3: Gracie then Iggy
Seat 4: Derek
Seat 5: Ryan
Seat 6: GRob
Seat 7: Dr. Jeff
Seat 8: Gamecock
Seat 9: Obie
  • I donked off about $80. Grubby played at a table with on_thg, Iggy, BG, Maudie, and Sox Lover.
  • Met Joanne and SoxLover for the first time.
  • Saw everyone else... both Aprils, Heather, Eva, AlCantHang, Chadarama, Lewey, CJ, BadBlood, Drizz, JoeSpeaker, DrChacko, Chilly, Pablo, Marty, BigMike, Brian, Bill, and others who I am drawing a blank. Sorry if I forgot to mention ya.
  • Was in Vegas less than 3 hours before I heard a Lewy bad beat story. He cracked A-A with J-6 at MGM.
  • Played until 5am and headed back to IP.
  • Daddy called from Indiana on his way to the airport.
  • Saw HDouble, Ephro, and BG playing blackjack.
  • Just got up around 1pm. Waiting for Daddy and Jaxia to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment