Friday, July 16, 2004

This Side of the Truth: My New Blog

I'm introducing a brand new blog called: This Side of the Truth. It's my fourth major web log to date (Tao of Pauly, Tao of Poker, Truckin') and I'm hoping it will take on a life of it's own. I expect to update the site bi-weekly perhaps even daily as the election approaches. Here's the gist of This Side of the Truth:
I decided to start a blog about politics on July 4th. It was a perfect day to begin a weekly journal of the upcoming Presidential election. Perhaps, I will continue blogging about politics afterwards. Who the hell knows?
Yeah, just like how last summer when I moved most of my poker content off my main blog and over to this site... I'm doing the same with some political commentary. Feel free to drop by once a week. I'll thank you in advance for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment