Friday, July 30, 2004

Hilton Sisters Challenge 3


Pocket Queens... heaven or hell?

I'm going away for the weekend, up to Providence and Boston. Incidentially the bus to Providence stops at Foxwoods. Oh my. I'll be following The Dead over the next week. I'll be back in the city Sunday night and will update my blog(s). So... let's do it. How about another Hilton Sisters Challenge, eh? You got 36 hours. Can you do it?

Your mission: Holding QQ you must crack AA in any game on Party Poker (except a $5 or $10 SNG). The time period is from: Saturday July 31st from 12:01 am EST thru Aug 1st at Noon EST. Send me the hand history and make sure you type: Dr. Pauly loves Paris in the chat.

Your prize: An authentic Pauly painting. And if you are not into the visual arts, I'll send you an autographed copy of my latest, unpublished novel The Blind Kangaroo instead.

Super Bonus I: If you crack Al Can't Hang's AA with the Hilton Sisters, I will send you a Pauly Painting and a copy of the Paris Hilton sex tape, autographed by Al Can't Hang... of course.

Super Bouns II: If you crack Maudie B's AA with QQ, you get a copy of Finding Nemo on DVD in addition to a Pauly Painting.

Super Bonus III: If you crack Iggy's AA with QQ, you'll get a Pauly painting and a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon! And I'll send Iggy a case of Guinness.

Super Bonus IV: If you crack HDouble's AA with QQ, you'll get a Pauly painting and a copy of The Big Lebowski on DVD.

And in all fairness... if any of the bonus bloggers get their AA cracked this weekend, I'll send them a Pauly painting.

This contest is only open to poker bloggers (with the exception of NemoD, Jerry, and Landow). Some previous winner's included Chris Halverson and Bad Blood. You guys are eligible.

Best of luck. Good hunting. Hope the ladies bring you luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment