Thursday, December 04, 2003

Roadtrip to Boston = Foxwoods Layover!

I had been out of town for a few days. I got back yesterday after I followed around one of my favorite bands Phish play shows on Long Island, then at Philly, Albany, and up to Boston. My lady friend Haley got to see her first Phish concert in Albany. I used to see the Grateful Dead up there over a decade ago, and it's a great place to see a show. I'll be going to Miami at the end of the month to see four more shows including a New Year's Eve concert. I'm excited.

Because I was away, I missed Paris Hilton's reality show A Simple Life and of course, I missed Celebrity Poker Showdown!! I forgot to set the timer on my VCR. Oh well. I hope to catch it in reruns. My buddy Jerry and my brother both saw the episode and told me how Ben Affleck lost to the guy from Sex in the City. I missed Don Cheadle. He's hilarious. They should get the cast from Ocean's 11 to be on an episode. Maybe Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson playing Celebrity Strip Poker. Now we're talking.

Anyway, on my way home from Phish in Boston, I stopped off at Foxwoods to play some low-limit Hold'em. I'll blog more details later but I played a fairly long time and walked away up $34. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment